If you have never had to experience this it can be a scary thing, just as if you were diagnosed with an illness.
Fortunately today there are many ways you can prevent dog illnesses and get them the right treatment should they receive a dog illness diagnosis in their lifetime.
I'll tell you how you can get your free E-Book outlying dog illnesses, their preventions, treatments and cures, but first let me tell you 3 of the most common dog illnesses.
Diagnosis #1 - Canine Arthritis.
- Very common illness among aged dogs and certain breeds of dogs.
- Similar to human arthritis - dogs joints get inflamed, it is painful, etc.
- Treatable with medication and holistic medicines
Diagnosis #2 - Heartworms.
- Very Deadly & Painful - One of the deadliest in fact.
- Worms infest blood vessels and the heart which can cause death.
- Treatable with medications and the parasites can be found easily by a Veterinarian with a blood test.
Diagnosis #3 - Kennel Cough
- Upper respiratory infection that can easily be transferred from dog to dog.
- Dogs are especially susceptible in close quarters or "kennels" around other dogs. * Though the dog does not necessarily need to be in close quarters to contract it.
- Treated with Antibiotics and holistic remedies. - A vaccination is also available.
These are just a few of the many common illnesses that can affect your dog.
If you have not already taken your dog in to see a vet then take your dog to a veterinarian to get a checkup and schedule regular visits. Your dog's health is important for you and your dog to enjoying a happy and long relationship together.
Always seek out the advice of a medical professional if you have specific questions relating to symptoms or if you know your dog is in need of medical attention.
To read more and get your free Dog Illness Diagnosis E-Book just click on the link and visit my blog. The information I give you in your free E-Book is priceless as it may help you save your dog's life one day.
Read it in 20 minutes and possibly save your dog's life!
Just visit the blog today by clicking on the link above.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4729657